Job title: Finance Analyst
Company: KennedyPearce Consulting
Job description: Our Client seeks a Qualified Finance Analyst to join their business on a permanent basis. The Finance Analyst role would suit an individual looking to develop their career in a unique and progressive environment. Reporting to the Financial Controller and Finance Director, the position will be part of the UK shared services.
This Organisation is implementing Dynamics 365 Business Central; therefore, this system experience is a prerequisite to be able to deliver the full requirements of this role. The role will involve working closely with a number of finance functions and will also involve business partnering with various business functions and project management teams.
Duties of the Finance Analyst would include:
- Analysing and reviewing budgets and forecasts and challenging stakeholders where necessary.
- Preparing cash flow forecasts with subsequent analysis.
- Assisting with monthly reconciliations and reporting
- Assist in the external audit process and deal with auditor requests on a timely basis.
- Assist with the management of relationships with external professional advisors including external auditors and corporate tax advisors.
- KPI analysis.
- Assisting with year-end reporting requirements and preparation for the annual audit of the company.
- Preparation of management information and project controls.
- Contribute to and lead, where necessary, on the development of systems, control processes and risk management arrangements that comply with both internal and external governance and best practice requirements.
- Constantly review financial operations to ensure that appropriate accounting processes are being correctly followed.
- Recommend and implement changes to processes where appropriate.
- Produce financial and management information on an ad-hoc basis.
- Review and reconcile Balance Sheet items.
- Highlight any areas of unmanaged risk or unique risks that are not otherwise addressed in the finance function.
- Complete quarterly vat returns where necessary.
Requirements for the Finance Analyst include:
- A recognised accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a professional services business.
- Extensive experience of using Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Experience and expertise with Power BI.
- Good understanding of project orientated businesses and the financial treatment around revenue recognition, project costs and WIP.
- Proven knowledge of key processes for a full accounting function including preparation of annual financial statements (UK GAAP) and comprehensive understanding of accounting entries.
- Ability to prepare forecasts and budgets.
- Ability to negotiate and influence.
- Risk assessment and management capability.
- Ability to think conceptually and strategically.
Hybrid working, bonus and pension.
City of London Posted about 17 hours ago
Share this job
Sign up for job alerts
If you are a human, ignore this field Create alert
You agree to our
£45000 – £50000 per annum
£60000 – £70000 per annum
£40000 – £45000 per annum + + Study Support
£160.00 – £200.00 per day
City of London
£58000 – £60000 per annum + Bonus, hybrid working and pension
We are social
Follow us on social media for updates on our latest opportunities, market trends and what it’s like to work with us.
Expected salary: £58000 – 60000 per year
Job date: Thu, 02 Nov 2023 00:35:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!