Job title: Finance and HR Administrator
Job description: Finance and Human Resources Administrator | £22,369 – £23,194
Staffline are currently searching for a Finance and Human Resources Administrator to join a dynamic and impactful South Belfast based organisation dedicated to promoting and developing high quality, evidence-informed early childhood services for young children, their families and the community. We are looking for a high energy individual who is committed, enthusiastic and self-motivated to join our fast paced team.
You will be an essential part of the organisation providing support to various departments, so a positive attitude and attention to detail are crucial.
In return, you will be provided with the opportunity to develop your skills, professional supervision and support and the opportunity to be part of an evolving team where your views count.
- Hybrid working
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Competitive annual leave
- Opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare
- Generating and/or processing all invoices and credit notes
- Create new customer accounts
- Posting receipts
- Reconciling accounts
- Generate customer statements
- Lead regular credit control meetings
- Prepare monthly payroll for up to five members availing of the salary service
- Preparation of payslips in Sage payroll
- Ensure that the computerised HR information system and personnel files are accurate and updated regularly
- Collate and prepare a range of statistical HR reports including sickness absence, payroll, terms and conditions, appraisal reports etc
- Assist in the preparation of statutory reports
- Support the HR officer and other line managers in the induction of staff
- Ensure that personnel files are kept up to date and archived as required
- Respond to general written, telephone and email enquiries in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure all necessary documentation is completed, recorded and stored appropriately in line with Access NI and Data Protection requirements
- Generate and prepare documents, letters, memos and other correspondence accurately and professionally
- 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- One years’ experience of working in an office-based role
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office packages
- Word processing RSA Stage II or equivalent competency demonstrated at interview
- Use of computerised accounting and/or HR information system
- Familiarity with Excel
Hours of work:
37 hours per week
If this opportunity aligns with your passion and availability, Please apply now or reach out to Megan Cooper at to express your interest.
We appreciate all applications, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Expected salary: £22369 – 23194 per year
Job date: Sat, 04 Nov 2023 08:58:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!