Job title: Finance Business Partner (International)
Company: Robertson Bell
Job description: Are you passionate about international development and looking to make your first move into the sector? Looking for an exciting programmes-focused role that offers potential for international travel? Are you a qualified finance professional looking to step into a more autonomous role whilst working as part of a complex establishment? If yes, this could be the role for you!
This ever-growing international development organisation are currently seeking a Finance Business Partner (International) to join their global team on a permanent basis. This newly created role will be responsible for managing a high-profile portfolio of projects, acting as the key finance subject matter expert and networking with a range of stakeholders based all over the world.
The key duties of this Finance Business Partner (International) role include:
- Full responsibility for the financial management of all international projects and contracts within your portfolio.
- Take the lead in the production of financial reports to specific programme donors on a weekly and/or quarterly basis, analysing financial performance against budget.
- Ensure that all projects within your remit are tracked and reflected within the accounting system, including preparing grant reconciliations.
- Undertake international travel to various locations to develop and manage relationships with stakeholders on programme-specific matters and ensure compliance with contract terms.
- Play a leading role in the production of monthly management accounts for your portfolio, including detailed analysis of project margins and updated financial forecasts.
- Manage a small team of Project Accountants, providing learning opportunities to help them progress in their careers.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with a passion for international development, who is looking to further their finance career and is excited at the prospect of learning from an experienced line manager, who will invest in a proactive and determined individual.
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualified as an accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Ideally, previous experience working in the international development sector. However, candidates without this are still strongly encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a bubbly personality and the drive and enthusiasm to learn on the job.
- Proven experience of preparing complex reports.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a financial reporting role at a similar level.
- Ideally, experience managing a small team.
If this Finance Business Partner (International) sounds like you, apply today to avoid disappointment, as this role is likely to be filled before the closing date.
Expected salary: £56000 per year
Location: London Bridge, South East London
Job date: Sun, 05 Nov 2023 23:09:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!