Job title: Financial Controller
Company: Robert Half
Job description: We are looking for an Auditor or Statutory Accounting manager with strong knowledge of IFRS, on a short notice period, to join a global advertising and communications firm as a Financial Controller. Paying up to £70k and based in Central London (Hybrid Working). This role will provide multi-national exposure and sits within the company’s real estate team.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts and supporting workpapers for 4 x UK entities under UK GAAP, including reconciliation back to US GAAP figures.
- Liaising with external auditors for UK interim and final statutory account audits.
- Advise senior management on all risks & opportunities highlighted through the preparation of the monthly management accounts.
- Provide finance support to strategic and operational partners to ensure development of operational and financial processes, ensuring that all risks are minimised in line with the business activities and adequate controls are in place.
- Review and approval of urgent supplier payments across the EMEA regions ensuring that all expenditure is correctly authorised and kept in line with company policy.
- Coordinate intercompany cost recharges and cash transfers among entities.
- All applicants must have a notice period of no longer than 1 month.
- You will ideally be an Auditor with experience in industry within a statutory accounting role.
- Applicants coming straight from Audit are also welcome to apply.
- All applicants must possess extensive knowledge of IFRS.
- All applicants must be fully qualified.
The organisation are a global advertising and communications firm. The company has over 75,000 people employees and their annual global turnover is over $15 Billion. They specialise in advertising, branding, communications, digital marketing and public relations.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.
Security alert: scammers are currently targeting jobseekers. Robert Half do not ask candidates for a fee or request candidates to send applications through instant messaging services such as WhatsApp or Telegram. Learn how to protect yourself by visiting our website: roberthalf.co.uk/fraud-alert
Expected salary: £69000 – 70000 per year
Job date: Sun, 05 Nov 2023 07:06:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!