Job title: Fitness Coach
Company: Frasers Group
Job description: Company Description
With great earning potential and the opportunity to work within a fast paced, exciting and inspiring environment we are looking for a minimum of Level 3 qualified Personal Trainers (or CIMPSA Practitioner certified) to work within our Everlast Gyms to continue to help our members find their ‘Greatness from within’.
As a Fitness Coach and Personal Trainer at Everlast Gyms you will work as part of a great team who help take our members from their ‘good’ to their ‘Great’. With a ready made client base, state of the art facility, best in class support and development, group training products and a rapidly growing brand, there is no better place to build your business and progress in your fitness career
As an Everlast Personal Trainer you will:
- Keep 100% of your Personal Training Income
- No yearly license fees
- Opportunity of contracted paid hours whilst you build your business
- Have dedicated marketing to assist your business services
- Gain additional member facing opportunities with our signature fitness products including Group Training classes
- Showcase your services and skills as PT via our exclusive member on-boarding program, MOVE
- Access to our brand partner discounts and offers towards your education and future development
- Take advantage of our CIMPSA academy partnership to gain yearly CPD’s
- Receive full training from our internal Academy and development programs
- Monthly catch ups and business mentorship from your Fitness Manager
- Receive a discounted rate on your Personal Training Rent whilst employed as a Fitness Coach
- Work for the UK’s fearless and most ground breaking fitness brand.
We have various agreement options available ranging from 8 – 16 hours per week based on your industry experience and career goals. These regular paid gym hours allow you to build a successful client base through the delivery of MOVE sessions, involvement in gym events and challenges, group training classes and general facility customer service duties.
Our teams have a big focus on supporting new member sales and member retention as well as supporting the wider team on secondary products that drive profitability. We require our teams to deliver constantly high standards of cleanliness and presentation at all times when representing our brand. If you grow you client base rapidly, you can drop your gym floor hours to maximise your PT earning potential.
*Not all our clubs currently offer the hourly option if this is not available the we do offer freelance options*
- Level 3 Personal Trainer Qualification
- CIMSPA membership certificate ‘Practioner’ Level
Want to know see more of the great things our brand does please visit our LinkedIn page .
An opportunity like this at Frasers Group is for the fearless. The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles:
- Think without limits – Think fast, think fearlessly and take the team with you
- Own it and back yourself – own the basics, own your role and own the results
- Be relevant – Relevant to our people, our partners and the planet
Location: Poole, Dorset
Job date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 23:05:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!