Job title: Gambling Content Manager
Job description: We’re looking for an experienced and highly skilled Gambling Content Manager. Working closely with the Head of Content and Content Manager, the ideal candidate will have experience of managing the production of SEO-focused content in a fast-paced environment. The Content Manager will be responsible for a team of editors, producing new content and optimizing existing content to the highest editorial standards.
- Work with the Head of Content and other Content Managers to ensure content plans are actioned in a timely fashion
- Managing a team of freelance and full time writers and editors, overseeing the creation of new and existing commercial, informational & blog content across multiple GEOs
- Ensure all content is published to our editorial and SEO standards
- Become an expert in our WordPress CMS and ensure the best use of content elements, commercial elements, and other on-page components
- Contribute to content strategy with ideas and recommendations for growth
- Have a strong understanding of SEO and content best practices
- Liaise with SEO teams and carry out implementations to ensure content has the best opportunity to rank
- Improve existing content based on competitor & SERP analysis
- Sourcing and interviewing freelance writers and/or content editors as required
- Update and maintain internal content management system to ensure content calendar is up-to-date and targets are delivered
- Contribute to in-house documentation such as publishing guides, style guides, process documentation
- Be the point of contact for editors and writers to resolve issues and smooth processes
- SEO/Content management experience, preferably in the Gambling Affiliate industry.
- Having an eye for detail – knows what quality affiliate content looks like
- Experience with managing a small team
- Knowledge of WordPress is a must
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Proficient with Google Search Console, Ahrefs and SurferSEO
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- 33/30 PTO to ensure that you are staying well-rounded & rested
- Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 40 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands – with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields – we are well-funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
At Finixio, we Value:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We take initiative and seek out new opportunity
- Excellence: We strive for the best in everything we do
- Collaboration: We believe the best ideas come from working together
- Innovation: We embrace new ideas and technologies
Our Culture is:
- Diverse and Inclusive
- Committed to continuous learning and development
- Focused on work-life balance and flexibility
- Celebrate our success and learning from failures
- Fun and supportive, where everyone is genuinely encouraged to be themselves
Excited about this opportunity? Apply NOW!
Finixio is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from ALL backgrounds.
Job date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 23:48:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!