Job title: Global Head of FSG & PSP Analytics (Commercial Risk)
Job description: Job Description:
Global Head of FSG Analytics
Join Aon’s Risk Capital Analytics leadership team and play a meaningful role in shaping the future of our insurance and reinsurance analytical platforms, enabling our brokers to engage with our clients and support them in meeting their goals. This role will be based in London or New York (or Singapore), with hybrid workstyle options.
Aon is in the business of better decisions.
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like.
- You will have strong Analytical experience of modelling in the D&O, Cyber and E&O product areas. You will likely be considered an expert in at least one of these areas.
- Leveraging your deep experience of industry tools and best practices, and your ability to lead and gain followership internally and with clients, you will be responsible for distributing analytics to brokers showing them how and training them to deliver tools and cutting edge insight to our clients.
- To enable this, you’ll work with and provide direction to our analytics teams globally, to create and enhance our toolkits, calculators, and platforms to produce industry leading insights. This will require you to drive through significant organisational change and lead a team who will be based across the globe.
- You will also be collaborating closely and interacting with many of our clients to ensure you understand their needs and keep abreast of market developments.
- On a regular basis, we’ll expect you to take part in marketing activities and campaigns, to speak at conferences and produce thought-leadership articles; all with the aim of promoting Aon’s reputation for excellence in FSG Analytics.
How this opportunity is different.
You’ll experience a new level of collaboration and be part of a successful team that combines a wealth of experience with innovative analytics. It’s a focused, yet down-to-earth environment where you can confidently build your career.
Skills and experience that will lead to success.
- Ability to drive a vision for FSG analytics that will allow us to continue to adapt to the sophisticated needs of Aon clients, in this generation and the next.
- Significant experience in driving advanced property analytics capability within a brokerage or an insurance carrier.
- Possesses a technical background’ actuarial skills and/or is well reputed in the the market for thought and technical leadership on D&O, E&O and Cyber analytical requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to demonstrate sound business and financial competence
- Have strong industry networking skills and knowledge
- Have excellent sales and marketing skills
- Strong team-working capabilities
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to handle your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work… and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
NB. Dependant on regional requirements, please include specific benefits where applicable and relevant accommodation criteria and enhanced equal opportunities statement. 2534310
Job date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 03:20:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!