Job title: Global Technology Strategy, Innovation & Partnerships – Strategy Associate
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Job Description:
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
JPMorgan Chase (JPMC) Global Technology Strategy, Innovation & Partnerships focuses on helping drive IT strategy, fostering best-in-class partnerships with both strategic and emerging technology companies as well as leveraging IT for purposes of firmwide business development and strategic marketplace development. We are seeking a Strategy Associate to perform the following:
Helping Drive Tech Strategy
- Participate in a process to form a firmwide view of the emerging tech sector with a focus on Employee Experience technology, and then translate that into summary analyses for use by the Firm’s senior management.
- Partner on key initiatives with the firms’ senior business and technology management and provide perspectives on marketplace trends and their impact to JPMC.
- Work closely with key stakeholders across different lines of business to foster innovation across JPMC’s technology and business strategy.
Building Best In Class Partnerships
- In conjunction with other relationship managers around the firm, work closely with the firm’s strategic partners as well as emerging companies and the venture capital community to drive value for the Firm by maximizing our influence with these partners on behalf of Global Technology, the lines of business and the Firm.
Leveraging Technology for Firmwide Business Development
- Work closely with various JPMC businesses such as JPMC’s Technology Investment Banking teams, Equity Sales and Commercial Banking teams to leverage technology expertise within the firm. The goal is to provide JPMC’s internal business and the firm’s clients access to our views and thought leadership on technology to differentiate the firm.
Client Event Management
- In support of the items above, this person will help facilitate and coordinate client events and vendor meetings to ensure that internal and external teams are prepared to ensure high value engagements.
- 4+ years of business and technology experience with a focus on the emerging technology space / start-up ecosystem
- Experience working in or with financial services preferable
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with senior business and technology executives, as well as external ecosystem executives
- Proven communications skills (written and verbal) with the ability to interact with internal and external clients at all seniority levels
- Demonstrated understanding of technology concepts and be able to transform them into business opportunities
- Strong facilitation, process and influence skills
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to generate effective presentations
- Proven entrepreneurial style
- Co-ordination and leadership of client-facing / external events
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
About Us: J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team:
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
The Strategy team manages mission-critical projects ranging from developing growth strategies, to assessing and planning entry into new markets, to implementing organizational restructurings and operational efficiencies, and more. Projects are typically team-based and include close collaboration with senior executives.
Job date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 23:39:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!