Job title: Graduate Management Accountant
Company: Bosch Rexroth
Job description: Company Description
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
All over the world there is a growing demand in the mobile industries for cutting-edge, high quality hydraulic motors. At Bosch Rexroth we offer a wide range of radial-piston motors to meet the varying needs of our international customers. Our product range is reliable, durable, and delivered on time at the right cost. Innovative design and development based on market requirements is key to the continued success of our plant in Glenrothes, Scotland. We strive to follow the Bosch values and be recognised as ‘The’ preferred supplier.
As a Graduate Management Accountant, you will oversee our financial operations, ensuring financial compliance and driving profitability.
Your responsibilities shall entail:
- To aid the team to achieve the company’s financial targets by analysing monthly business figures, fixed and variable cost analysis, cost centre budget tracking, product cost calculations, preparation of monthly accruals, journals, and any other accounting calculations.
- Assist in the monthly, weekly, and daily reporting of business to stakeholders, month end closing processes and in the preparation of ad hoc reporting.
- To plan and forecast financial key figures of the plant in Glenrothes and worldwide operations within the product class.
- Assist the team to improve effectiveness and efficiency of controlling tools by closely cooperating with international teams, improve quality and depth of business reporting and assisting in process improvement and systems enhancement initiatives.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Finance, Business or related studies and/or actively studying towards a professional accounting qualification (ACCA, ICA or CIMA).
- High proficiency in MS Office products.
- Experience and knowledge of SAP desirable.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and resolve problems.
This position will be reporting directly to the Controlling Manager and working 37hours per week. It is a temporary position that will last for a period of 24 months with a view to becoming permanent after this time.
Your future job role offers you:
A wide variety of interesting and challenging tasks. Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, room for creativity.
Location: Glenrothes, Fife
Job date: Thu, 02 Nov 2023 23:24:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!