Job title: Graduate Trainee – Internal Audit – Technology
Company: NatWest Group
Job description: Why Internal Audit?
Our world-class graduate programme
As a graduate trainee in our Internal Audit – Technology programme, we’ll equip you with the knowledge, skills and experiences you’ll need to make a significant impact through your work.
In this programme, you’ll specialise in Internal Audit – Technology for your first two years and study towards a professional qualification in relation to Technology, that’s relevant to your work. In your third year, you’ll continue to put what you have learned into practise and complete an audit specific qualification.
Our Internal Audit – Technology Graduate programme is only available in Edinburgh.
Over the course of this three-year programme, you can expect to:
- Quickly gain unique experience and insights into the financial services industry, products and operations
- Work with leading industry experts to nurture a deep understanding of the changes happening across financial services
- Build a comprehensive understanding of our risk environment, the controls we use to mitigate those risks, and how to improve risk and control frameworks
- Benefit from significant exposure by helping to deliver our audit plan and provide assurance to our Audit Committee
- Support continuous risk monitoring and helping to evolve the control framework
- Achieve industry recognised professional qualifications that directly support the audits you’ll be involved in
- Be supported to undertake further studies to continue building your auditing capability
How you’ll benefit
We’ll reward you with a starting salary of £33,500. And on top of your salary, you’ll also have access to our flexible benefits package.
You can look forward to:
- Learning from industry experts and immediately applying your learnings
- Accelerating your auditing capability by developing in-depth knowledge and technical expertise
- Enriching your learning through our NatWest Group Academy
- Mastering your ability to influence change and challenge the status quo
- Expanding your global professional network
- Growing your confidence, building your resilience, and elevating your executive presence
- Experiencing first-hand what it’s like working in a purpose-driven organisation
At the end of the programme, you’ll be well positioned to work at the forefront of your profession by securing a job as a Senior Auditor
To be eligible for our Internal Audit – Technology graduate programme, you’ll need:
- To have, or be on course to achieving a 2:1 in your degree
- An appetite for continuous learning
- Integrity and sound judgement
- Great attention to detail
- To demonstrate a real sense of initiative and resourcefulness in your work
- Analytical skills
- To enjoy collaborating and working as part of a team
- Curiosity and an open mind
Ready to apply?
The application window for this programme will be open until we receive enough applications to fill our cohort. When that happens, we’ll close the programme to new applications. It’s important to take the time to make sure you’re making the right decision about the programme you want to apply for (you can only apply for one programme) but please complete your application as soon as you can to make sure you don’t miss out!
Job Posting Closing Date: Job Posting Closing Date is not yet published.
Ways of Working:Hybrid
Expected salary: £33500 per year
Job date: Thu, 02 Nov 2023 23:32:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!