Job title: Group Financial Accountant
Company: Search Consultancy
Job description: Search are delighted to be partnering with a highly profitable and expanding organisation at the forefront of FMCG sector to help them fill a newly created role of Group Financial Accountant. This will be an integral and highly visible role, bringing to the team a valuable technical skill-set.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, you will be responsible for all things Balance Sheet related across the group.
This role would suit an ACCA/ACA qualified accountant.
Duties will include:
- Cashflow preparation
- Reconcile the current bank accounts
- Calculate sales commissions for monthly salary payments
- VAT return preparation / reconciliation
- Review group balance sheets
- Intercompany reconciliation
- Insurance claims management
- Support with year end audit prep as required
- Other ad hoc projects and tasks
Required Skills and Experience:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA)
- Strong balance sheet experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to adapt
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills
Salary and Benefits:
- Upto c£52,000
- Bonus – profit share
- Hybrid working
- On-site parking
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Expected salary: £45000 per year
Job date: Thu, 02 Nov 2023 23:22:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!