Job title: Group Financial Accountant
Company: Rutherford Briant
Job description: Are you looking to join a leading international business who actively promote professional progression?
A business where the staff well being, company culture and inclusiveness is a top priority?
If yes, then this is the business for you!!
This exciting new opportunity has arisen to join a growing team and play a key part in delivering the year end audit for 18 legal entities, encompass accounting for intra-group business transfers as well external acquisitions.
The Group Financial Accountant position is paying up to £50,000, 26 days holidays, 6% pension contribution, private medical insurance, critical illness, income protection, dental insurance plus many more benefits.
What the role involves:
- Support the co-ordination of year-end process of the annual financial statements.
- Prepare annual financial statements ensuring they are compliant with FRS 101 and legal requirements.
- Work collaboratively with other Finance Teams to ensure auditor requests are met, providing appropriate information in efficient timescales to ensure year-end timetables are met.
- Prepare regulatory, tax and other external reports and associated supporting documentation.
- Provide technical accounting, regulatory reporting and tax insight including horizon scanning.
This position won’t be open for long so make sure you apply today.
Rutherford Briant is passionate about equity, diversity, and inclusion. We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage underrepresented talent to apply to vacancies with us. We are committed to recruitment processes that are fair for all, regardless of background and personal characteristics.
Expected salary: £45000 – 50000 per year
Location: Knaresborough, North Yorkshire
Job date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 02:12:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!