Job title: Heath and Saftey Advisor
Company: HVAC Recruitment
Job description: HSQE Advisor
Home based but will need to travel occasionally
£34,000 a year Salary + £4000 car allowance and other added benefits
Passionate about safety and quality? We’re seeking a dynamic HSQE Advisor to champion a culture of excellence and drive our organization towards a safer tomorrow
To provide assistance to the company’s Head of FM, Regional managers and customer site based teams supporting the Integrated Facilities Management contract. Responsibilities include each of the IFM sites (initially 26 nationwide in mainland UK.) Supporting the business with the implementation and maintenance of the company’s HSQE policies, procedures and processes and reporting on safety performance internally and externally (client). Provide leadership for HSQE within the contract. To develop and implement HSQE best practice promote compliance with Limited values and HSQE policies, ensuring compliance with current HSQE legislation as well as compliance with the customers’ H&S policies and procedures. Build effective relationship within the teams of personnel on site, including the customers, as well as colleagues at other customer sites and within the business support functions
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience Essential:
– NEBOSH National General Certificate or above
– Working knowledge of country HSE Legislation
– Previous supervisory knowledge.
– Health and Safety process and guidelines (Safety systems support)
– 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management systems
– Quality systems – (ISO-9001) – Environmental systems (ISO 14001)
– Working with subcontractors
– Evaluation and Preparation of Safe Systems of Work
– Knowledge of CDM Regulations Desirable:
– Formal internal auditor qualifications
– Educated to Degree Level
– Working knowledge/experience of HSQE systems management
– Environmental systems.
– ‘Train the trainer’.
– Quality systems – ISO41001 International Standard for Facilities Management
– Internal audits and mentoring auditors.
Expected salary: £34000 per year
Job date: Sat, 04 Nov 2023 23:55:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!