Job title: Helpdesk Administrator
Company: HVAC Recruitment
Job description: Helpdesk Administrator
Our client is a global leading facilities management company with 15 offices across the UK with over 4,000 employees looking for a helpdesk administrator to join their Norwich office.
Working on our Helpdesk, you will be part of a team that provides both reactive and planned maintenance across a wide range of trade skills including electrical, gas, plumbing, mechanical and fabric disciplines. Utilising either our in-house engineers or specialist supply chain, you will be allocating the correct people to the job in hand, ensuring that client requirements are met,
- Operating our Helpdesk switchboard and mailbox.
- Contacting sites and booking in work.
- Scheduling and prioritising the engineers’ workloads.
- Chasing Updates.
- Updating Clients portals.
- Reviewing open jobs and aged work in progress.
- Cycle to work
- Restaurant Discount Cards
- Long Service Awards
- Health & Wellbeing Programme
If you’re interested – please apply by submitting your CV today and we can give you a call to discuss the role in more detail!
Job date: Sat, 04 Nov 2023 23:08:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!