Job title: HR Administrator
Job description: Job Description:
REPORTS TO: HR & Employee Services Manager
LOCATION: Enderby, Leicester
GRADE/ HRS: 4 (36hrs P/W)
SALARY: £22,371 – £25,685
This is an excellent opportunity to ensure we deliver a comprehensive support service to the Head Office team across all aspects of Recruitment and Human Resources
About the Role
We are looking for a HR Administrator to join our busy wider HR team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment to support our internal recruitment and HRBP team.
As a HR Administrator you will have a variety of responsibilities which will involve organising and coordinating HR and Recruitment tasks for the team whilst also offering administration support. For this reason you must be a team player, someone who is highly organised, communicates well and can multitask.
- Manage the on-boarding process, from vacancy creation to raising offer letters.
- Ensure that all associated systems administration is actioned promptly, including managing multiple email inboxes.
- Ensure all compliance tasks including RTW, Credit and Criminal checks are handled within agreed procedure.
- Act as the first point of contact within the team for queries and an escalated point of contact for the business.
- Provide general support for other administrative tasks in the department.
- Escalate any issues that may impact service to the Team Leader, Recruitment Manager or HR Manager as appropriate and in a timely manner.
- Experience of working in a fast paced Administration role
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ideally experienced user of Google suite (E.g. GMail, Sheets)
- Thrive in a fast paced environment with changing priorities, always maintaining accuracy
- Able to demonstrate ability to plan priorities of own and allocated work and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong proofreading skills.
- Can demonstrate sound judgement and use of own initiative, taking responsibility for the resolution of problems.
- Flexible approach to work demands and working hours.
- Must demonstrate integrity and confidentiality.
About Us: You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 35,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 500 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
About the Team:
- 25% off a huge selection of Next, Lipsy & Victoria’s Secret products
- Company performance based bonus
- Sharesave scheme
- On-site Nursery available; OFSTED outstanding in all areas
- 10% off most partner brands & up to 15% off Branded Beauty
- Early VIP access to sale stock
- Access to fantastic discounts at our Staff Shops
- Subsidised restaurant, coffee shop and juice bar
- Access a 24/7 digital GP and other free health and wellbeing services
- Free on-site parking
Our aim is to support all applicants during the application process and to provide reasonable adjustments when necessary and requested. If you would like to request support with your application due to any health condition, feel free to get in touch with us by calling us on 0116 284 6858 and leave a voicemail.
Expected salary: £22371 – 25685 per year
Job date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 06:51:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!