Job title: HSEQ Advisor
Company: Kenton Black
Job description: Description
A leading utilities contractor are looking for a SHEQ Advisor to cover challenging, exciting schemes in the Midlands, across clean and wastewater works. You will be a strong character, providing daily support and driving the safety agenda in conjunction with the in-house Safety team. Due to the
Reporting into the Regional Head of HSE and project Director, you will be:
- Working with Site and Project Management to ensure compliance and improve understanding
- Instil a positive Health and Safety culture within the team to positive influence their thinking and actions
- Reviewing and when necessary, developing risk assessments and method statements.
- Carrying out SHEQ Audits in line with internal governance.
- Implementing and maintaining the company’s integrated management system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 & 27001
- Coaching site staff and engaging Health, Safety, Environment & Quality on a challenging, multi-phase site
- Identifying areas for improvement whilst ensuring the smooth running of the site
You will be integral is ensuring the ‘basics’ are delivered on-site, in addition to identifying areas for improvement. You will be a proactive thinker who is visible operationally and improving workforce engagement in Health & Safety. You will also be:
- NEBOSH-qualified (ESSENTIAL)
- A strong character with a proven ability to influence change and be a champion of best practice
- Experienced with water utilities or similar schemes (ESSENTIAL)
- Experienced in multi-faceted, large-scale construction sites
You will earn between £45-50,000 (based on experience and suitability) plus package. Please get in touch if interested.
Job date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 08:01:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!