Job title: IAM Architect
Company: Axiom Software Solutions
Job description: Job Description
8+ years in Identity Management consulting, design, and deployment
Minimum 5+ years relevant experience on SailPoint IdentityNow to include Design, implementation, and governance.
SailPoint IdentityNow -Must Have
Azure AD (Good to have)
JAVA/JEE (Must have)
Roles & responsibilities:
- At least 5 years architecting and leading solutions including solutions both for SailPoint IDN including – Application onboarding – Customizing workflows, rules, and reports.
- Serves at the subject matter expert, working to define, design, develop, and implement solutions for complex enterprise environments.
- Must have design experience with SailPoint IdentityNow Provisioning Integration Modules
- Good understanding of Azure AD
- Strong hands-on Java/JEE experience
- Experience in SailPoint and HRMS integration
- Familiarity with ADFS, Kerberos, NTLM, OAuth, SAML, and other authentication methods
- Familiarity with ITSM workflows
- Familiarity with Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Experience with web application servers (Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBOSS, etc.)
- Experience in gathering SailPoint requirements, completing attribute mappings between source systems and SailPoint IdentityNow, executing integration testing.
- Participate in architectural reviews and architectural development as an IAM subject matter expert.
- Design, develop, test, implement, and document workflows, custom connectors, and other custom software to meet client requirements, typically in Java/JEE
- Provides technical knowledge and analysis through client collaboration to implement management of credentials.
- Applies principles, methods, and knowledge to address client challenges and requirements through the successful implementation of identified solutions.
- Develop and administer SailPoint IDN Certification Campaigns across the enterprise to help meet compliance regulations.
- Develop and administer supporting Applications and Workflows for SailPoint IDN Certification Campaigns
- Provide guidance in all aspects of the successful installation, configurations, operation, and maintenance of SailPoint IDN
- Define user access level to applications to define the processes and current/future state for access to applications.
- Consult with customer to gather and define requirements.
- Knowledge of enterprise directories (LDAP, Active Directory & Postgres SQL)
- Knowledge of enterprise systems (SDWORX, SAP, PeopleSoft, ServiceNow)
- Experience with the following web technologies (XML, SPML/SOAP, Web Services, etc.) is a plus.
Location: United Kingdom
Job date: Fri, 03 Nov 2023 01:09:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!