Job title: Information Security Architect
Company: Bibby Financial Services
Job description: Information Security Architect – This role is on a hybrid contract with flexible office location.
Bibby Financial Services have an exciting opportunity available for a reliable Information Security Architect to join our team. This role is on a hybrid contract with flexible office location. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary.
We’ve supported small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) since 1982 and today we support more than 9000 businesses worldwide. We are proud to help businesses, both big and small to grow and thrive in domestic and international markets.
We’re in the business of relationships. Whether working together or supporting our clients, that’s what makes us stand out from the crowd.
We know our value lies in our brilliant people, It is fast-paced and varied, and we can handle it. We trust each other, take ownership, work flexibly, have fun and deliver for our clients every time.
We empower our colleagues to be themselves and grow in the way they want – we believe in them and celebrate their success.
As our Information Security Architect, we will reward you and your hard work with:
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- Company pension scheme
- Wide range of flexible benefits, such as gym membership, technology, or health assessments
- Access to an online wellbeing centre
- Range of discounts from many businesses
- 25 days holiday which increases with service and options to buy or sell more
- Electric Vehicle/Plug-in Hybrid Vehicle (EV/PHEV) scheme
As our Information Security Architect, you will provide guidance on all aspects of secure design, considering the security and privacy needs of our business and our colleagues.
Your responsibilities as our Information Security Architect will include:
- Design and implement security architecture for Azure and Microsoft 365 environments
- Develop, maintain, and enforce security policies, procedure and standards related to Azure and Microsoft 365
- Ensure that all cloud-based solutions are architected and deployed securely, in line with best practices and organisation policies
- Collaborate with the managed SOC provider to ensure timely and effective response to security incidents
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the organisation’s incident response plan
- Provide technical expertise during security incidents, ensuring effective mitigation and resolution
- Collaborate with IT Services and Operations and business stakeholders to integrate security considerations into project lifecycle
- Stay updated with the latest security trends, threats and vulnerabilities related to Azure, Microsoft 365, and the broader financial services industry
- Evaluate and recommend new security tools and technologies to enhance the organisations security posture
What we are looking for in our ideal Information Security Architect:
- Proven experience (5 years+) of working in a technical Information Security role, ideally in financial services organisations, although experience in other sectors will be considered.
- Understanding of technical architecture and security aspects of infrastructure, application, web, and cloud technologies.
- Experienced in working within developing digital ecosystems, with multiple partners and environments, ensuring suitable security is delivered
- Experience of creating and implementing technical security standards and security policies.
- Hands-on experience with Azure and Microsoft 365 security.
- Vendor-agnostic technical knowledge around core security areas such as access control, networking and firewalling, malware, security in the cloud etc.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, regulatory compliance, such as GDPR and FCA obligations.
- In depth experience of security frameworks such as ISO 27001/2, NIST, the UK Government’s Cyber Essentials Scheme, CIS framework.
- Strong people skills with experience of working with internal and external customers/suppliers.
- Proven track record of ensuring that security is suitably incorporated in IT and Business projects.
- Technical security qualifications such as AZ500 or MS-500
- Security Management Certifications such as CISSP, CCSP or CCSK
There’s no place quite like BFS and we’re proud of that. It’s all down to our colleagues – they make us the business with which every SME wants to partner.
If you would like to join us, please click ‘Apply’ today to be considered as our Information Security Architect – we would love to hear from you!
We’re absolutely committed to being a truly inclusive place to work, where everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their true potential. Let us know if you need adjustments to support you through any stage of the recruitment process.
We reserve the right to close applications early. No agencies, please.
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
Job date: Thu, 01 Feb 2024 03:47:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!