Job title: Infrastructure Architect
Company: NST Recruitment
Job description: Company: IT Transformation Services Provider
Position: Infrastructure Architect
Reporting To: Architecture Services Manager
Location: Berkshire (Onsite)
Security Clearance: Developed Vetting (DV)
Start Date: ASAP
You have the chance to work for one of the UK’s fastest growing and capable Transformation Services Providers that empowers public & private sector organisations to accelerate change. Now, they are looking for an Infrastructure Architect who will provide high-level technical support across sensitive and official projects for a major defence client.
- Take ownership of sensitive and official projects for a major defence client.
- Collaborate closely with the Architecture as a Service team and Architecture as a Service Manager.
- Ensure compliance with UK security standards in solution design.
- Develop and maintain design documentation for solutions at the highest classifications.
- Identify and resolve issues related to infrastructure performance, security, and scalability.
- Provide guidance and support to the team members on infrastructure-related matters.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their requirements and provide suitable infrastructure solutions.
- DV Cleared
- Extensive experience in producing design collateral, for solutions at the highest data classifications.
- Experience of solution design to UK Government security compliance standards.
- Possess expertise in the following technical areas:
- Data Centre infrastructure and private cloud
- MS stack, particularly management products
- Privileged Access Management
- Monitoring and SIEM
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and key management
- Enterprise orchestration
- Multifactor authentication (MFA)
- Directory Services
- DNS, DHCP, NTP
- End User Computing (EUC), operating system design, and Citrix
- SQL Server Infrastructure, configuration, SSRS, SSIS
- An exceptional team player who excels in collaboration.
- Possess strong influencing skills.
- A self-driven individual, comfortable with ambiguity and change, highly organized, and focused on achieving results would be an ideal fit for this role.
Expected salary: £100000 per year
Location: United Kingdom
Job date: Fri, 03 Nov 2023 01:55:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!