Job title: Interim Junior Analyst
Company: Robertson Bell
Job description: Are you a Junior Finance proffesional looking to develop your skills further? Are you looking for a highly attractive hybrid working pattern? Would you describe yourself as a strong communicator?
Robertson Bell are supporting this organisation to recruit an Interim Junior Finance Analyst for a 12-months. The head office is based in central London, operating on a hybrid working pattern, asking a minimum of one day per week be spent in the office.
The Interim Junior Finance Analyst’s responsibilities include:
- Supporting the finance team administratively by monitoring the inbox, reading, and writing responses to the suppliers.
- Reconciling and analysing the bank accounts and producing reports.
- Liaising with the wider finance team and suppliers, being the main point of contact for queries.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for a Finance graduate or Administrator looking to take that next step in their finance career!
The successful Junior Finance Analyst will have:
- Experience working in a similar finance role, with a strong understanding of how to use Excel and reconcile data.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience calling/emailing suppliers or customers to gather information.
If this role is of interest, do not hesitate to submit your application as CVs are being reviewed as and when they come in.
Expected salary: £16 per hour
Location: Greater London
Job date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 23:30:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!