Job title: Internal Auditor – 12 month FTC
Company: Michael Page
Job description: Perform financial, operational and systems/IT audits across the organisation.
- Prepare detailed audit testing plans that focus on key risks. This will involve gathering information by meeting people at all levels across the organisation.
- Carry out rigorous audit testing, flexing work plans in response to findings and emerging risks.
- Acknowledge issues, impacts, root causes and recommendations with management throughout the course of audit assignments.
- Act as an advocate for internal control, sharing expertise within the team and encouraging best practice behaviours across the business.
- Write clear, concise, robust and balanced audit reports.
- Lead or participate in tasks or projects required to meet departmental objectives.
- The role will also manage relationships with key stakeholders across the business and with other team members.
FTC with the possibility of a permanent contract |Work directly and proactively with senior management
- Significant auditing experience, including review of General IT Controls and Internal Audit experience.
- Proven ability to quickly acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Possess an appropriate combination of technical expertise in fields such as auditing, finance, operations, or investigations.
- Ability to observe and understand business processes ensuring processes are documented completely and accurately.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with a wide range of groups and individuals.
- Direct experience of internal audit is desirable.
Applicants will normally have at least one of the following professional qualifications as appropriate to the role:
- Qualified Accountant through a recognised professional body (e.g. ACA, ACCA, ACMA)
- Chartered Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors (UK)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor
Leading brand in the Midlands
Competitive salary and investment in training/ development.
Expected salary: £45000 per year
Job date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 01:22:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!