Job title: Internal Site Manager
Company: O’Neill & Brennan
Job description: O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an Internal Site Manager to work for reputable contractor in Birmingham.
Our client has just been awarded a £50M+ project in Birmingham and are seeking an experienced Finishing Manager to assist in the delivery of the project.
- Freelance position for approximately 10 months.
- Report into Site & Project Managers on a daily basis.
- To take full responsibility for internal works and trades of a large project.
- Trade background such as Carpentry preferred.
- Industry experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the construction process
- Has been involved at a senior level in medium (£50m+)
- SMSTS & CSCS minimum, 1st Aid preferable.
To find out more on this role please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call Sean on 07464 547 484
O’Neill and Brennan values diversity and promotes equality. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
Job date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 22:31:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!