Job title: Junior 3D Visualiser/Realtime Artist
Job description: Job Description
Creative Design – who are we?
We are a multi-discipline, talented team of over 90 people, including UX/UI designers, graphic designers, animators, visualisers, real-time and web developers all over the globe. By harnessing outstanding, innovative, and creative talent, we transform the way our clients communicate, connect, and engage with their projects.
Our design principles underpin everything we do. We’re problem solvers who are excited by working together to find a solution. We create bespoke communications which focus on bringing meaning to content, make information more accessible and add value to projects. We create and implement viable concepts that utilise technology in a way that enhances outcomes and creates efficiencies. We invest in innovation and focus on upcoming technologies.
People join our in-house agency to work on an exhilarating scope of projects, while having a positive impact on the world. We recognise that we work in a fast-paced environment. So there are many ways we care for each other’s wellbeing, from championing mental health to promoting flexible working and keeping active together.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and motivated individual to join our Global Creative Design team, based in our Leeds office. You will be working within a well-established team of visualisers, creatives and developers, supporting projects across our national UK based business & other Global regions. You will be eager to learn, and be pro-active in improving your knowledge and skill set when you’re in the role.
- Good time management skills, coordinating with our Technical and Creative leaders to deliver work to a high standard of output within deadline, budget and to client brief
- Taking ownership of assigned projects/tasks
- Develop a friendly rapport with colleagues, locally and in remote locations
- Take responsibility and demonstrate initiative to continually develop and learn new technical skills
- Maintain order/upkeep of 3D assets library
- Complete timesheets accurately and on time
- Good demonstrable knowledge of 3DS Max, V-Ray and Photoshop essential, this includes some knowledge of modelling, materials setup, lighting and UV mapping
- Good demonstrable knowledge of the Adobe creative suite
- Strong personal organisation
- Keen eye for detail and strives for perfection
- Great team player, able to collaborate and work as a team both locally and remotely
- Able to define and articulate ideas with clarity
- Experience working with Navis Works, AutoCAD, and Civil 3D is desirable
- Some working knowledge of Unreal engine desirable
- Relevant degree-level qualification or some industry experience
Meeting your needs:
When you start with us, you’ll enjoy “Total Reward”, a package that can be tailored to your lifestyle, career and personal needs. From flexible holidays to life assurance, health & wellbeing benefits, and career planning for the senior stage of your career.
Making sure you’re supported is important to us. So, if you identify as having a disability, tell us ahead of your interview. And let’s talk about any adjustments you might need.
New name, new era. We are AtkinsRéalis. It will take some time for all our information to update – you can still refer to our fantastic benefits via the link below:
AtkinsRéalis is committed to developing its people both personally and professionally. Our colleagues have the advantage of access to a high ranging training portfolio and development activities designed to help make the best of individual’s abilities and talents. We also actively support staff in achieving corporate membership of relevant institutions.
More about us:
AtkinsRéalis is a leading global consultancy with over 100 years of design and engineering expertise. With us, you’ll be surrounded by the skills, knowledge and support to help you succeed. Together, we can deliver projects which have a positive, sustainable impact on the world.
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview. The vetting process is delivered by United Kingdom Security Vetting (UKSV) and may require candidates to provide proof of residency in the UK of 5 years or longer. If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community – a place where we can all be ourselves, thrive and develop. To help embed inclusion for all, from day one, we offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and employee networks to support staff from different backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
Worker Type Employee
Job Type Regular
At AtkinsRéalis, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
Job date: Wed, 08 Nov 2023 23:44:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!