Job title: JV Accountant
Company: Cammach Bryant
Job description: Our client is looking for a JV Accountant on a contract basis, located in Aberdeen.
- Provide a comprehensive and effective finance service to the hub
- The Hub Joint Venture Accountant is responsible for financial closing including account posting, payment of billings, variance analysis and General Ledger reconciliations.
- Contribute to appropriate finance control environment to facilitate financial, management and operational reporting.
- Provide support to high quality budget and business plan which supports the business objectives
- Timely and high-quality delivery at all times
- Work closely with other functions to ensure effective relationships and business delivery
- Responsible for transactional data entry to finance system including but not limited to accruals and information to support cost allocation
- Issue monthly JV billings and 3rd party invoices
- Review and respond to JV Partner questions received from JV billings
- Maintain and update SAP system cost allocations as required
- Administer the non-operated JV billings process
- Responsible for integrity of financial statements and controls
- Interface with accounting policy and Business Advisors to align appropriate cost classification (e.g. Opex vs Capex)
- Provide ad-hoc cost analysis and support to management presentations where required
- Support the Authorisation for Expenditure process, ensuring documented controls are followed
- Completion of General Ledger reconciliations
- Support JV and Statutory audits including but not limited to responses to auditor requests
- Administer Emissions and regulatory (e.g. NSTA) transactional requirements for hub
- Any other reasonable duty as per instruction by your manager.
- Degree and part-qualified / qualified accountant of recognised body ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent with appropriate industry experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience of SAP / SunSystems preferred
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and adept at interacting with individuals at all levels in the organisation
- Focus on service delivery to business and functions
- Flexible and responsive to stakeholder requirements and changing environment
- Ability to deliver high quality work by deadlines and work effectively under time pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative, proactively drive change, take responsibility and manage tasks through to completion
- Open, honest and reliable
You must login to apply for this position.
Job date: Wed, 01 Nov 2023 03:59:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!