Job title: Landscape Architect
Company: Conrad Consulting
Job description: Landscape Architect
£40,000 – £45,000 (Permanent)
Harrogate, Yorkshire and the Humber
Experienced Landscape Architect required to join an established multi-disciplinary Landscape Design, Ecology and Arboriculture Consultancy. The position can be based from either of our clients northern office locations which are Harrogate or Wakefield.
Established for over 30 years with a varied portfolio spanning multiple busy sectors, our client provides services from initial site assessment, through the design and planning process, to construction and supervision of works on site.
Suitable applications should be Chartered members of the Landscape Institute and must be capable of working individually as full autonomy of projects is given, in addition we are looking for a team player who can contribute to a team environment to delivery high quality projects.
Projects for our client are across the UK, therefor a full UK driving licence is essential.
Ideally, the successful Landscape Architect will have the following:
- Must possess an undergraduate degree and post grad Diploma/MA in either Landscape Architecture or Architecture
- Proven design talents with strong conceptual and technical design skills coupled with the experience of delivering projects through to construction
- Excellent organisation, presentation and communication skills
- Chartership and Revit would be an advantage but is not essential
- 4-5+ years’ experience
Their offer –
- A competitive salary with a range of benefits from £40,000 – £45,000
- A ‘flexi-hours’ scheme to allow for a healthy work-life balance
- Dual working location or either Harrogate or Wakefield.
- Flexible working.
Please contact James Jackson for further information or hot apply and provide an updated CV.
Expected salary: £40000 – 45000 per year
Location: Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Job date: Fri, 03 Nov 2023 04:36:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!