Job title: Landscape Architect
Company: Linear Recruitment
Job description: Role: Landscape Architect
Salary: £45,000 – £60,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
We are seeking experienced Landscape Architects looking to advance their careers. Our client are an award-winning team of architects and designers searching for an experienced Landscape Architect to join their permanent team in London.
The Landscape Architect will ideally have the following attributes:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the industry.
- Excellent knowledge of the principles of landscape design, horticulture, ecology, and sustainability.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team with excellent leadership, communication, and collaboration skills.
- A working knowledge of BIM and construction detailing.
- Good working knowledge of Revit.
The Landscape Architect role will involve:
- Designing and developing beautiful, sustainable, and functional landscapes.
- Collaborating with clients, stakeholders, and interdisciplinary teams to establish requirements, create design concepts, develop detailed plans, and oversee construction projects.
- Leading and delivering a variety of projects, from small to large, in different sectors, throughout all project stages.
- Maintaining clear and constant communication with the client and all members of the project team.
- Conducting site visits, resolving site queries, and inspecting work.
- Representing the practice at client and site meetings, as necessary.
If you are interested in this position and believe you possess the required skills as an Landscape Architect, please do not hesitate to apply. Send your CV and portfolio to Ishitha.email@example.com.
Expected salary: £45000 – 60000 per year
Job date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 02:52:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!