Job title: Landscape Architect
Job description: Job Description
We are a fast growing, ambitious company offering Project Management, demolition, civil engineering including groundworks, foundations, drainage and utilities landscaping and basements.
We specialise in prefabricated single high-end dwellings.
Our head office is in Woodham, and we cover the entire UK mainland and islands. We believe that every member of staff is the key to our success, and we feel that everybody’s input is important.
– Monitor and supervise Projects
– Support the project management team with technical expertise
– Carry out site visits surveys and inspections
– Strong technical, drafting and graphic skills
– proven ability to run medium to large scale complex projects whilst producing high quality results
– You will be expected to work to tight deadlines and communicate effectively with interdisciplinary design teams both verbally and in writing
– Minimum 5+ years demonstrable relevant post qualification experience and minimum of 3 years UK experience
– Rights to work in the UK
– Relevant Experience in the Civil Engineering and Construction industry
– A relevant degree in Landscape Architecture or other relevant Postgraduate/Master’s degree
– Chartered member status of the Landscape Institute (or near Chartered with extensive project delivery experience will be considered).
– Strong IT skills, with experience of using all MS office applications and highly proficient in ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, Revit and Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup and Lumion
– Be confident to work under minimum supervision and competent to check the work of others and supervise less experienced or junior staff
– Experience of successful detailed planning and delivery of high quality projects
– Strong organisational skills
– Clean driving licence and own vehicle, for traveling for work a pool car will be accessible
– Candidates must live within 20 miles radius
As a member of our team we are looking for someone with:
– Good attention to detail
– Methodical and thorough approach to work
– Good at juggling task and prioritizing
– Confident communicator
– Team player
– Cool and calm under pressure
– German as first or second language a bonus
Office hours 7am – 4pm
No hybrid working
Expected salary: £30000 – 55000 per year
Location: Addlestone, Surrey
Job date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 01:03:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!