Job title: Lead Test Architect
Job description: Are you a lead test architect that would like the chance to work on a new venture, with a unique opportunity to be a part of building something from the ground-up, whilst having the funding, resources, and financial backing of an international company?
This leading fintech company are disrupting the market and expanding their UK presence within the Digital Banking Sector.
With 3 days on-site in Central London, a very competitive base salary and generous bonus – this could this be the next big step in your career!
If you tick the below boxes, then I want to hear from you…
– Mobile automation test experience (Appium, Cucumber, Detox, etc.) and mobile browser and application testing on both Android and IOS
– A proven background in building and optimising test frameworks, automation, and tools, as well as automation using BDD practices and setting up & troubleshooting CI/CD pipelines.
– Experience of backend test development/automation (RestAssured)
– Good understanding of distributed systems and experience working with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, etc).
– Experience with Docker, Kubernetes / any other containers
– A background in Non-Functional testing (Performance, accessibility, etc.)
– A champion of clean coding and adherence to Software Engineering best practises whilst focusing on scalable and maintainable test execution infrastructure.
This is a fully hands-on role to help the teams deliver enhanced quality and will require somebody who has experience of being involved in projects from inception through to delivery.
Some of things you’ll be doing:
– Working with various teams across the company to help get high-quality features and products through the SDLC, ensuring the build, test and release is on time and provide technical quality and test engineering leadership, coordination and communications to ensue the delivery of quality
– Be responsible for identifying any key risks and working with and leading multiple teams, helping define the overall test strategy and help carry out code reviews
– Ensuring alignment of test plan and strategy with stakeholders and client teams
– Be responsible for quality and test engineering improvement roadmap for the tribes and working with and across tribes/chapters to deliver the test strategies and improvements
– Developing and contributing to existing frameworks and infrastructure, as well as automating tests, building sufficient test coverage and optimising test automation within CI/CD pipelines
– Championing quality and test assist mindset across various testing efforts; units, integration, non-functional, functional etc.
– Triaging, analysing, debugging and driving issue resolutions as well as developing metrics and trend analysis for testing activities
– Recommending test process i
Expected salary: £125000 per year
Job date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 23:28:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!