Job title: Manchester – Assistant Store Manager
Job description: Job reference: 000095-2023-032752
Full time/Part time: Full time contracts available
Location: L20 Arndale Centre, Corporation Street, Manchester, M4 3AJ
Start date: Immediately
Purpose: Here at Deichmann we are looking to appoint an Assistant Manager to join our store team in Manchester. Joining us on a full time, permanent basis you will receive an initial salary of £26,000 per annum.
Ideal candidate: This is a really exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual with supervisory experience looking to progress their career in Store Management.
Having undergone training you will support the store manager in delivering a first class operation with a view to you potentially becoming a store manager of the future.
You will have previous experience of working in retail or a related sector and be able to problem solve and
think on your feet. Being a people person you will be able to plan and co-ordinate resources and be passionate about the delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Motivate and coach the team to deliver excellent customer service
- Lead by example in promoting and recommending complimentary shoe care products, demonstrating confidence with selling and excellent product knowledge, ensuring the very best level of customer service
- Resourcing / drafting rotas, working within budget
- Stock management
- Analysing and interpreting sales performance data and reports
- Making recommendation for ways to improve sales performance, based on analysis of quantitative and qualitative data and identification of customer insights
- Ensure all company standards are implemented and maintained i.e. merchandising, admin
- Support the delivery of KPI’s, meeting all company standards
- Assist in recruitment and training of the team
- A hands on leader, with experience in retail or a related industry sector
- Have a positive flexible approach with a can do attitude
- Energy and enthusiasm, with ability to work under pressure, in a demanding fast paced environment
- Have the confidence and ability to motivate, coach and inspire the team
- Attention to detail
- Good communicator
- Be methodical, organised and have a structured approach to work
- Spatial awareness
- Be fully flexible across the week
closing additional information: If you would like to join the team at Deichmann UK as an Assistant Manager at our Manchester store you meet the job requirements, please click apply. We’d love to hear from you!
Expected salary: £26000 per year
Job date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 06:41:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!