Job title: Marketing Assistant
Job description: An opportunity to join a reputable, family-owned, national leisure and tourism business has arisen for you to get involved in key projects across the organisation, showcasing your communication & marketing skills whilst working within a small energetic team!
As a Marketing Assistant, you will be:
- Creating posters and signs, writing copy for blogs, the website, and web listings
- Assisting in managing the social media channels – keeping them updated and responding to guests
- Creating and sending regular sales communications
- Coordinating photography and video for sales units across all sites
- Updating the website and adding special offers and new pages
- Working with local attractions and advertising them to guests
- Assisting in preparing for regionals shows and events
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to produce engaging on brand content
- Support with general admin tasks and data inputting
We are keen to hear from you if you have:
- Previous experience in a marketing and design-based role
- Excellent knowledge of social media, analytics and KPI’s
- Strong IT skills and an understanding of Google Analytics, WordPress & Mailchimp
- A creative mindset and lots of energy to bounce around ideas
- Good communication skills and the ability to forge strong relationships on site
- Excellent grammar and general accuracy in written content
- A driving licence and the ability to drive – you’ll be out and about a lot in this role
This is a permanent role working full time, Mon – Fri. You’ll be working from modern offices in Colwyn Bay, North Wales on a salary IRO £21k per annum PLUS a range of employee benefits.
If this sounds like the job for you, then please apply today… we would love to hear from you!
Expected salary: £21000 per year
Location: Conwy, Conwy
Job date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 04:39:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!