Job title: Mechanical Site Manager
Company: Morson Talent
Job description: Mechanical Site Manager – 9 months freelance – Pimlico, London – £31.00 per hour
AndersElite require an experienced MECHANICAL SITE MANAGER to join our clients site team on a large residential apartment block project in Pimlico, London, to commence Monday 11th December following interview.
This is a freelance position offering a chance to join an established building services contractor with the potential of further work after this project completes around September 2024.
Reporting into the Mechanical Contracts Manager, duties and expectations will include the following:
- Managing sub-contractors on site
- Supervision of all mechanical installation disciplines (plumbing, pipework, ducting / AC)
- Perform Tool Box Talks
- Perform Site Inductions
- Maintain the daily M&E site diary
- The ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines
- The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads
- Responsibility for overall quality assurance
- Fully understand design drawings
- IT Literate
Candidates will be expected to work around 45hrs per week on average and the hourly rate is expected to be £31.00 per hour.
Candidates must have SMSTS (Site Managers Safety Training Scheme) or SSSTS (Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme) and up to date CSCS certification in order to apply.
In order to apply please upload your CV or call our office for more details on 0121 200 5520.
Expected salary: £32 per hour
Location: Pimlico, South West London
Job date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 23:33:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!