Job title: Mid-Weight Producer
Company: Frasers Group
Job description: At Frasers Group we’re rethinking retail. Through digital innovation and unique store experiences, we’re serving our consumers with the world’s best sports, premium and luxury brands globally. As a leader in the industry, we’re elevating the retail experience for our consumers through our collection of established brands, including Sports Direct, FLANNELS, USC, Frasers, and GAME.
- Oversee the production of digital media including photography, videos, ecommerce materials, retail content, and email marketing.
- End to end management starting with the initial creative brief to delivery of campaigns and production across running, fitness, football, training, and other sports.
- Creation and ongoing management of multiple production schedules within our resource platform Toggl that consider key phases like the internal review, brand feedback, amends, etc.
- Coordinate with our account, creative and social teams to guarantee the workflow, documentation, and design standards are being upheld.
- Optimise and help develop the production processes in place so that the team can work as efficiently and as effectively as possible.
- Work with the Head of Content and project leads to ensure that the creative execution is on brand and that the deliverables answer the brief.
- Outreach and management of freelance teams from within our external network or roster where needed.
- Attendance at top-tier shoots working closely with the directors and team to deliver all key outputs.
- To keep all parties updated on delivery and timelines throughout the project or campaign.
- Identify any issues and/or threats and deal with them promptly.
- Manage individual shoot budgets and report monthly costs to the accounts team.
- Receive and process incoming invoices.
- Prepare accurate status reports for the Head of Content.
- Excellent organizational skills: You need to be highly organized to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to a high standard whilst keeping all parties updated and ensuring project administration and billing is completed.
- Diplomacy skills: You will be facilitating between creative teams and development teams, which can naturally push against each other.
- Stakeholder management: You need to be able to translate very technical terminology to non-digital stakeholders.
- Budget management: You need to be able to provide cost estimates and quotations, as well as delegate big budgets for projects.
- Resource management: You need to identify and appoint the correct resource and brief them as and when projects come in.
- Third-party management: From time to time, you may need to outsource work to our selected agency roster or freelance network.
- Multitasking: You need to be comfortable managing a range of different projects with multiple design and development teams and stakeholders, so you need to be able to prioritize tasks and stay calm under pressure.
- A positive can-do mentality
An opportunity like this at Frasers Group is for the fearless. The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles:
- Think without limits – Think fast, think fearlessly and take the team with you
- Own it and back yourself – own the basics, own your role and own the results
Job date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 05:08:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!