Job title: Mobile Service Technician/Mechanic – Day/Night Shifts Available
Job description: To welcome you to the TrustFord family successful candidates will receive a joining bonus of £2,000*
For a Technician career that’s future proof DriveForwards
A lot’s changing for automobile technicians right now. At TrustFord, we’ve got the training to keep you up to date on everything from electric vehicles to state-of-the-art features like voice-recognition controlled playlists. As the largest Ford dealership in Europe, we’ll take good care of you, too. With benefits from 33 days’ holiday to heavily discounted cars, you can Drive Forwards in style as a Technician here.
- To deliver high standards of technical advice, service and maintenance to all our TrustFord customers.
- Own a full valid driving license, an NVQ 3, City & Guilds or equivalent.
- Have previous Automotive Mobile Service Vehicle Technician experience.
During your first 12 months of Employment, you will be trained to IMI Level 3 in Electric Vehicle Maintenance and repair to ensure your skills remain relevant throughout your career with us.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, for the right candidate this position will offer:
- Performance Related Bonus
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
- Industry leading package
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Ford Privilege vehicle purchase scheme
- Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
- 1 day each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Cycle to work purchase scheme
- Access to Perks at Work discount website
- Toolbox Insurance
Happy to Discuss options of FLEXIBLE WORKING.
- Please give specific detail of your experience, skills and previous responsibilities that you believe would be relevant to the role you are applying for.
- We encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want all our colleagues to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
For your first 2 days in the business, you’ll be attending our fantastic residential induction academy. This is at a lovely hotel in the heart of the Northampton countryside, where you’ll learn all about our business before you start your new role.
TrustFord is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any grounds other than ability to carry out the job role.
All offers of employment are subject to a background check.
We advertise our vacancies to attract candidates and not agency suppliers. If we need agency assistance then we will contact agencies from our Preferred Supplier List. Any speculative CVs we receive will not be accepted as an introduction.
*Colleagues previously employed within the last 6 months are not eligible. £1,000 paid in second month and £1,000 after 6 months continuous employment
Location: Glasgow – Carlisle
Job date: Sat, 03 Feb 2024 08:07:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!