Job title: National Account Manager
Company: Seven Search and Selection
Job description: Our Client:
- Category leading drinks supplier.
- Very well established in the UK from both an On and Off Trade perspective and with a fantastic employer branding.
- There has never been a better time to join this incredible global market leader!
- They are now looking for a highly dynamic NAM to lead on QSR accounts.
- You will take full P&L responsibility for a large portfolio specifically across QSR, developing new and existing accounts and relationships.
- Working closely with the Global team, you will collaborate and build effective relationships worldwide.
- You will manage 1 direct report (NAE).
- You will be responsible for continuous development of the account portfolio strategy and overall commercial performance.
- You will be responsible for developing senior level relationships and leading top to top commercial negotiations.
- In an everchanging drinks category, this role is crucial in their continued commercial performance and offers the successful candidate a unique opportunity to develop in a fast paced and innovative & entrepreneurial environment.
- You will love new business – tracking new opportunities and securing new distribution growth.
- Must have experience working within the QSR channel, with existing relationships and the ability to deliver with accounts.
- You will have a proven track record securing new business, with evidence delivering JBPs.
- Ideally will have managed a direct report previously.
- Will have senior level negotiation experience and have the ability to drive long-term relationships.
- You will be a confident communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 6/16870/7a. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.
Location: United Kingdom
Job date: Sat, 04 Nov 2023 01:18:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!