Job title: NET Lead Developer (C# .Net Core, Azure, MicroServices)
Company: Nigel Frank International
Job description: .NET (C#) Technical Lead / Senior C# Developer (C# .Net Core, Azure, MicroServices), Hybrid, £95,000, London
Provide technical leadership in designing, developing, and maintaining the core business layer for platforms and its digital initiatives as we venture into offering more and more services for consumers across multiple digital channels.
- Hands-on with development to design and maintain core microservices architecture to ensure up-to-date documentation for the relevant services is readily available; ensuring knowledge is disseminated.
- Contribute to the evolution and planning of the enterprise architecture by ensuring solutions are developed in line with the roadmap.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and maintaining high-quality software systems using .NET technologies
- Rewriting existing services on the newest technology stack and adding new functionality
- Mentoring team members
- Liaising with other software developers, testers, BI developers, business and systems analysts, and solution architects
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience owning and developing Microservice architecture to build a stable Omni layer to support platforms, especially web (B2B & B2C), REST APIs with .NET Core and .NET Framework-based architecture
- Proficiency in C# language
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented programming, SOLID principles and TDD
- Experience with ASP.NET, MS SQL, EntityFramework and messaging systems (ServiceBus / RabbitMQ)
- Azure experience (ServiceBus, CosmosDb, LogicApps / Functions, Service Fabric)
- Previous exposure to Docker, Kubernetes, and Java will be a good advantage
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multiple-project environment on an independent basis and with minimal supervision
- Relevant Technologies: .Net Core, .Net Framework 4.5.2, .Net EF, MsSQL, Azure infrastructure LogicApps, AzureStorage (queue, tables, blobs), Service Bus/ RabbitMq (experience with message brokers), Cache, GIT, AZURE DevOps
If this sounds like you, please reach out with your latest CV at S.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 338 7568.
***Please note: No Sponsorships are provided for this role.***
Job date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 23:39:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!