Job title: Occupational therapist – Hand Therapist
Job description: Our client has an excellent Hand Therapist, Permanent vacancy in London.
This client has been established in Central London for over 20 years, to join their supportive and friendly team.
This role offers the right candidate an opportunity to develop the out-patient Hand Therapy service working closely with referring consultants.
Occupational Therapist Hand Therapist – Permanent
Salary: £43,213 – £53,163.45 (depending on Experience)
Location : Central London
Hours: The right candidate could work on an employed or freelance basis and the hours could be fulltime or part time.
Speciality: Hand therapy
The ideal candidate would need to have relevant clinical experience working in a Hand Therapy Service in the public or private sector and exhibit sound clinical reasoning, excellent skills in patient education, and be willing to work flexibly to meet the needs of the service. The ability to start quickly would be advantageous.
This position would be predominantly based in our St John’s Wood, but with potential to develop services at their other clinics in Kensington, Chelsea and Chancery Lane.
All roles within this client have an integral part to play in contributing to the achievement of the Company’s Strategy and Vision.
- Be responsible and accountable for your own caseload for all aspects of physiotherapy assessment, treatment and care as an autonomous practitioner.
- To maintain effective communication on often complex and/or stressful matters with patients and their guardians where appropriate
- To maintain effective communication on complex matters with other members of CHP Team, and other healthcare professionals involved in the care of an individual patient
- To maintain accurate physiotherapy records in line with company policy and professional standards
- To be accurate and timely when completing insurance reports
- Understand and observe Codes of Professional Conduct of the CSP and HCPC and maintain up to date memberships
- Ensure delivery of quality services through compliance with the CHP way and achievement of high levels of patient satisfaction
- Be responsible and accountable for your own CPD in keeping with CSP and HCPC standards
- To participate in reflective practice in collaboration with the wider CHP team
- Participate in the annual appraisal process as an appraisee.
- clients/companies to develop and improve services
- With support of the management team achieve individual goals and maintain productivity above 70%
- Work with the admin team to ensure a harmonious, effective and efficient service is provided to patients and staff within the clinic
- Maintain and develop professional relationships with referrers and be responsive to their needs
- Be aware of all clinics and services in order to identify opportunities for promotion and development and act as a champion to promote all Central Health clinics and services.
- Contribute to marketing strategies as and when required.
- Participate in reviews and audits of current services to help the management team identify opportunities for service development and practice improvement
- Promote confidentiality and sensitivity in relation to patient care, individual members of staff or CHP business matters
- Comply and adhere to company and professional policies and standards
- Comply with company mandatory training requirements
- Demonstrate an understanding of clinical governance and risk management appropriate to your role
For more information plaese contact email@example.com
Expected salary: £43213 – 53163 per year
Job date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 03:29:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!