Job title: Office and Kitchen Administrator
Job description: Office & Kitchen Administrator
Mon-Fri, 40 hours a week, 8am – 4.30pm, £27,352 p/a
Fooditude are looking for an Office & Kitchen Administrator to join our small office team working in a fun, friendly and foodie environment. This role is key in providing admin support to the on-site teams and the kitchen.
This is a varied role in a fast-paced environment, so we’re looking for someone who is pro-active, not afraid to get stuck in and uses their initiative to get things done in Fooditude style!
Our Office & Kitchen Administrator will:
· Format & print menus and send onto units / unit managers as appropriate
· Support with general office and kitchen administration
· Screen phone calls, enquiries and requests, handling them professionally and appropriately
· Order office supplies such as stationary
What we’re looking for:
· Previous administration experience in a similar role
· Competent and confident using all Microsoft applications
· High accuracy with strict attention to detail
· Professional and polite telephone manner
· Excellent written and verbal communication
The good stuff for you:
· 28 days holiday including bank holidays
· Time off at Christmas each year
· Enjoy a free, delicious lunch each day at work
· Birthday day-off!
· Employee benefits platform
· Fun Fri-yay treats
· Access to Apprenticeships
· Work for an Accredited Living Wage employer
If this sounds like the role for you and you’d like to find out more, please apply today with your CV.
By applying for this position, you are consenting for Fooditude to receive your personal data for the purposes of the job application only.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications received, we are only able to contact short listed candidates. Therefore, if you do not hear from us within 14 days your application has been unsuccessful and under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) your details will be deleted from our records.
Fooditude’s mission is to make people happy no matter what the working day brings. Not just for our clients, but for our own colleagues too. We believe a diverse mix of minds creates an innovative space. We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our clients and communities. We select candidates based on skill, knowledge, qualifications and experience.
Expected salary: £27352 per year
Job date: Tue, 06 Feb 2024 23:18:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!