Job title: Operations Administrator
Company: Orbis Education & Care
Job description: About The Role
Full Time: 9am – 5pm Weekdays
Salary: £27,000 – £29,000
Closing Date: 28th November 2023
Interview Dates: Monday 4th and Tuesday 5th December 2023
If you’re a skilled professional looking to work for a fantastic Organisation where you can really make an impact, this is the perfect opportunity to get onboard and help us transform the lives of the individuals we support! Your role will be key to supporting the day-to-day running of the Operations Team, enabling them to focus on ensuring each of the individuals we support are provide with the highest standards of education and care – living their best lives! Reporting through to the Operations Director, this role requires the highest standards of confidentiality and ability to work independently in a highly regulated, fast paced environment.
On top of this, our hybrid working model means you can get the job done wherever you work best, putting you well within reach of a perfect work/life balance. There will be travel required on a monthly basis to Shropshire and to Cardiff as and when required.
So, if you’re ready to make your next career move, we would love to hear from you!
- Carry out research and development work as directed by the Operations Director.
- Preparing research reports, data analysis, minutes and other documentation and correspondence.
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders.
- Diary Management for Ops Director and Managing Directors.
- Provide administrative support to Ops Director/MD’s.
- Produce weekly data reports.
Skills and Experience
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent attention to detail and well organised.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to work under pressure and complete tasks within a tight deadline.
- Enthusiastic, resilient and self-motivated.
- Skilled in working within a data driven environment.
- Able to act professionally, ethically and with absolute integrity, maintaining the highest standards of confidentiality at all times.
- Experience of working within a regulated environment is essential.
- Experience of working with highly confidential data is essential.
- GSCE English and Maths (or equivalent).
In return, we offer
- Medicash Cashback – Health Plan.
- £300 Loyalty Bonus for new starters – after 1 year service.
- Paid cancer screening appointments and travel.
- ‘Refer a friend’ scheme – earn up to £1000 per successful candidate you refer to work for us.
- Employee Assistance Scheme, including confidential Counselling, Support Sessions and access to Salary Financing Services.
- Enrolment in a Company Pension Scheme: 3% employer/ 5% employee – after 3 months.
- Eligibility for a “Blue Light Card” for additional discounts at a range of retailers.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay after 12 months of employment.
- 2x Salary Death in Service – after probation.
- Career progression opportunities – we have an excellent track record of internal promotions!
- Long Service Awards.
- Covid Sickness Payment up to 5 days fully paid – after probation.
- Conference & Awards Ceremony.
- Competitive annual leave allowance.
At Orbis Education and Care we pride ourselves on our diverse workforce, and ensuring we have an inclusive environment for all our staff. We remain committed to ensuring our teams can bring their true selves to work without risk or fear of discrimination.
Expected salary: £27000 – 29000 per year
Job date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 08:41:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!