Job title: Oracle Xstore Developer
Company: Diverse Lynx
Job description: Title: Oracle Xstore Developer
Location: 100% Remote
Type: Contract (C2C/W2)
Job Description :
We are seeking a Technical Sr. Developer with Xstore/POS experience. The position will primarily be responsible for providing solutions on the Oracle XStore product Suite implementation and maintenance, specific to customer requirements. The selected candidate will be experienced and knowledgeable in Xstore POS framework and should be able to provide solutions in implementation/support projects about Xstore POS, ORCE, EFTLink, and other related components. The selected candidate will troubleshoot the POS application issues and interact with customer process consultants and business SMEs to understand and analyze various processes. They will derive opportunities and make recommendations from the discovery product discussions towards solutions to problems in point of sale, store business enablement, and bring in value in the process. They will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Required (Must have) Qualifications:
- The preferred location for this position is San Francisco, CA.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- At least 8 years of IT experience with end-to-end implementation of Oracle Retail suite, Java/J2EE language.
- Experience in the Retail domain and experience in implementation /support of Oracle Xstore Product suite.
- Strong knowledge of industry best practices and emerging trends in retail technology.
- Experience with performing Xstore POS configurations, customizations and integrations development is a must.
- Must be hands on
- Good knowledge of EFTlink implementations and payment integrations with multiple vendors, CI/CD automation, GIThub, ORCE, REST service-based integration.
- Effective communication skills for collaborations with multiple stakeholders and navigating the different streams of work.
- Proficient with Agile methodologies and well versed with using JIRA/confluence.
- Experience in engagements involving requirement gathering, solution architecture, integration, and solution design for POS implementation tailored to the client landscape.
- Work alongside team on System Architecture and Design, Database Design and Optimization.
- Integration of third-party systems and APIs with test driven development approach.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment and collaborate with teams in multiple time zones.
- At least 3 years of experience in solution development or production support and project coordination for POS or Xstore implementations or upgrades
- Ability to communicate complex technology solutions to diverse teams namely technical, business, and management teams.
- Basic knowledge of AWS/Azure will be helpful.
- Devops tools and integration knowledge preferred
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.
Location: Dallas, TX
Job date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 07:01:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!