Job title: Paralegal- Personal Injury
Job description: Position: Personal Injury Paralegal
Location: Washington, D.C.
Coordinating and assisting with attorney schedules and all calendaring.
Ensuring timely responses from the firm to the client.
Performing client relations responsibilities to ensure client satisfaction.
Maintaining files and databases to ensure accurate documentation.
Assisting in the drafting of correspondence, discovery, and pleadings.
Assisting with coordinating experts.
Requesting medical records and billing.
Filing pleadings with the courts.
Scheduling depositions, hearings, trials, mediations, and client meetings.
Assisting with negotiating outstanding medical bill balances and liens.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years of personal injury paralegal experience, with knowledge of Maryland and D.C. process and procedure.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with litigation matters in the DMV area.
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, and case management software.
- Excellent analytical abilities.
- Proven ability to handle a large caseload, prioritize and execute tasks, multitask, and meet critical deadlines.
- Good organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team, and exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment and discretion. Ability to relate to individuals from diverse ethnic, cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds to build client relationships.
For immediate consideration, send resume to email@example.com
Location: Arlington, VA
Job date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 23:29:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!