Job title: Parts Administrator
Company: ASC Connections
Job description: A varied and fast-paced Parts Administrator vacancy has arisen working for a Manufacturing company based near Redditch. An administration-based role, you will be responsible for stock management, ensuring parts are ordered and received on-site efficiently.
In this Parts Administrator role you will be;
- Query handling both calls and emails
- Ordering parts for all job cards raised
- Adding and updating information accurately to the systems
- Monitoring and stock checking of all parts received onto site
- Arranging any returns and monitoring credit notes
- Providing administrative support to internal teams
Suitable if you have the following experience and skills;
- Parts administration within a manufacturing or engineering company
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation
- Good knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Good customer service with a strong telephone manner
- Good numeracy skills
A full-time office-based Parts Administrator position working Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm with some flexibility on hours, preferably looking to start as soon as possible, so ideal if you are out of work currently or have a short notice period. Offering a starting salary £22-25,000p/a
An office-based role, you will be required to commute to their offices based near Redditch/Studley on a daily basis. Free parking is available on-site.
If you are interested in this Parts Administrator role, please Apply Now or contact Lucy @ ASC Connections for more information.
ASC Connections Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Location: Studley, Warwickshire
Job date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 06:42:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!