Job title: Payroll Manager
Company: Morgan McKinley
Job description: Morgan McKinley is pleased to be supporting our global client based in South Wales. They are looking for an experienced Payroll Manager who wants to work for an incredibly exciting, successful, and resilient company.
This Payroll Manager role offers growth and succession planning for the right candidate whilst working closely with the HR team, accounts teams and the wider organisation.
The role includes but not limited to, (and most certainly welcomes the employee to grow the position further):
- Manage relationship with the outsourced payroll provider
- Accountable for effective governance of all payroll activity, ensuring an effective control framework is in place, reviewed in line with changes and collaborated on with key stakeholders and teams
- Responsibility for all aspects of the payroll preparation and processing including monthly submissions to HMRC, pension administrators and other third parties.
- Maintain compliance with statutory and regulatory obligations and ensure accuracy to include year-end processes (to include P11D, P60, P35s, tax year-end, P11d, Class 1A, PSA, Non Resident Directors, ERs, Short term visitor reporting)
- Manage a proactive payroll advisory service, working closely with the payroll team and HR team to improve processes and procedures, including responding to enquiries from employees and stakeholders in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain a high standard control environment with reviewing of all payroll balances with finance ensuring all payroll reconciliations are completed timely and issues resolved
- Manage pension scheme auto enrolment and Real Time Reporting Information (RTI)
- Provide specialist guidance and guidance on employee tax related matters, to include relocation and expenses
- Ensure legislative / Safran Group compliance and point of contact for Payroll and Systems Audits
- Manage global assignments working closely with Global Mobility Manager
As the ideal Payroll and HR Manager you will have:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong excel skills
- Solid understanding of payroll reporting requirements
- Knowledge of pension scheme administration
- Experience of time and attendance systems
What’s on offer:
- £55,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave + day off for your birthday
- 10% bonus
- Hybrid working – 2/3 days in office
- 10% pension contribution
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Expected salary: £55000 – 60000 per year
Location: Cwmbran, Torfaen
Job date: Sat, 04 Nov 2023 03:13:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!