Job title: Pensions Administrator
Company: XPS Pensions Group
Job description: Pensions Administrator
XPS Administration is experiencing high growth and we are now looking to hire a Pensions Administrator to join our vibrant Portsmouth office with hybrid working.
XPS is an award-winning Pensions Consultancy with over 1600 staff in locations across the UK and our business continues to experience rapid growth. We value our people as we recognise they provide the key to our success. XPS Pensions Group has been ranked Gold in the Employee Engagement category and Silver in the Employee-Centric Company category at the UK Employee Experience Awards. XPS Pensions Group has also won two awards at the Business Culture Awards winning Best Business Culture Transformation Initiative and the overall Gold Award winner for Business Culture.
As a Pensions Administrator with XPS you will provide services to a wide range of trust-based company pension schemes and will…
- Perform various administration tasks e.g., handling of new entrants, leavers, retirements, transfers and deaths
- Update relevant pensions administration databases and systems
- Running automated calculations and performing manual benefit calculations
- Develop a knowledge of clients and their associated schemes
- Logging and scanning of correspondence
We are looking for a Pensions Administrator with previous pensions administration experience, who is looking for a new challenge and who wants to be part of this exciting period of growth. This role requires…
- Previous experience administering DB schemes
- Knowledge and understanding of the pensions industry
- A numerical aptitude evidenced by work experience or academic achievements
- Strong Maths and English GCSE or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience of MS Office Products such as Excel and Word (or similar)
- Strong organisation skills
- A can-do attitude
What we offer:
We believe in our people and we will work with you to unlock your potential and support your career whilst giving you the opportunity to work with some of the most dynamic and collaborative people in our industry.
Are you looking for a challenging and fulfilling career for an organisation with a conscience? At XPS, you can expect an exciting and fulfilling career in a growing business and an industry that provides a consistent challenge whilst also working to contribute positively to the communities in which we operate and help those beyond our organisation.
Our five Employee Networks – XPS Women’s Network, XPS LGBTQ+ Network, XPS Menopause Network, XPS Disability Network and XPS Multicultural Network – play an important role in our culture. They lead our inclusive programme of events, campaigns and workshops throughout the year and our internal mentoring programme also has a role to play, for example in advancing gender equality.
As an employee at XPS, you know you are joining a winning team, as a testament to all the brilliant work that everyone at XPS does, we are delighted and excited to have won a clean sweep at the Prestigious Professional Pensions UK Pensions Awards 2022 winning the Investment Consultancy of the Year award, Third Party Administrator of the Year and Actuarial/Pensions Consultancy of the Year.
At XPS, we became carbon neutral across our entire value chain back in 2021 and have a strong focus on Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) factors and sustainability, and build this ethos into all of our manager research and subsequently our client solutions.
We embrace differences and we will respect your ideas, perspective and style. Our business thrives on our diversity and mix of experience that leads to innovation. When you take a role with XPS you will be joining a community of professionals driven by integrity and delivery and you can be sure that your wellbeing is taken seriously.
We are happy to talk about flexible working and hybrid working and we understand everyone has different needs.
We offer an attractive reward package, including:
- Competitive salary
- Participation in a Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holiday
- A set of core benefits including pension plan, life assurance, employee assistance programme, access to a qualified, practicing GP 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- A comprehensive range of voluntary and flexible benefits to suit you and your lifestyle including holiday trading, tech scheme, cycle to work scheme, dental cover, healthcare cash plan, critical illness cover, private medical cover for self and family, travel insurance and a broad range of discounts at hundreds of retailers.
If you feel XPS could be the next step on your career ladder, please apply directly via the links provided and we look forward to learning more about you. We will consider all applicants and respond swiftly.
We are a Disability Confident Committed employer, meaning we are committed to ensuring your XPS journey is as accessible as possible. Please discuss with the recruitment team, via phone or email, if you require any adjustments to the recruitment process. For example, we can provide materials in an alternative format, or give you extra time in interviews or tests.
If you do not feel ready to apply or still have questions, please contact Paul Gilliver on the recruitment team at XPS.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following requirements:
- Right to Work confirmation
- DBS Disclosure check
- Employment or educational references covering five years
- Satisfactory credit check
XPS Pensions Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Please note we reserve the right to close our vacancies early and we only accept CVs direct from candidates or our preferred supplier list.
Job date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 01:35:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!