Job title: Permanent Veterinary Surgeon
Company: Vet Seekers
Job description: Permanent Veterinary Surgeon – Holyhead, Gwynedd
- Are you a qualified and RCVS registered veterinary surgeon?
- Are you looking for a new opportunity in Gwynedd?
- Do you want to work for a supportive Independant practice?
We are recruiting on behalf of a practice in Holyhead, Gwynedd for a Permanent Veterinary Surgeon to join their team. This role is full time for 4 days per week with shifts from 9am to 6:30pm, along with 1 in 3 Saturday mornings from 9am to 1pm. There will be no OOH work or on-call duties.
You will work a 4 day week with a fixed day off. The practice have dedicated operating and consulting days meaning there are plenty of opportunities to develop skills and deal with a variety of cases.
- Type: Small animal
- Hours: Full time, 4 days per week, shifts from 9am to 6:30pm, part time considered
- Weekends: 1 in 3 Saturday mornings, 9am to 1pm
- Sole charge: None
- OOH: None
- Branch work: N/A
- The role offers a varied caseload with a mixture of consultations and surgeries
- The role offers no OOH or on-call, ensuring a healthy work-life balance
- They offer a wide range of modern veterinary services and diagnostics,
- They have the facilities and caseload to support clinical development
- They have a supportive and friendly team
- They can offer support for areas of special interest, along with funding for certificates
- Very Close knit and friendly team
- They pride themselves on a supportive team culture and they value each and everyone’s roles within the practice
- They understand the difficulties that the vet industry can face and support each other to provide a positive and encouraging work environment
- Investing in their people, premises and processes is at the heart of what they do
- They are looking for a vet who has a good level of experience and are open to new graduates who can enrol in their new graduate programme
- You will have excellent communications skills and client facing skills
- You will have a positive attitude and show empathy to both clients and team members
- You will encourage ongoing development of the team
- You will be a team player and be able to work in a collaborative manner
- Salary: Up to £70,000 per annum, commensurate to experience
- Holidays: 6.6 weeks annual leave including bank holidays and birthday off
- CPD: Generous allowance with certificates supported and funded
- Memberships: RCVS, VDS and BVA fees paid
- Accommodation available if required
- Visa sponsorship
- Workplace pension
- Family friendly policies
- Private healthcare
- Ongoing learning and development
- RCVS registered and qualified or soon to be
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
What happens next?
CLICK APPLY NOW or if you have any pre-application questions or if this role is not quite right for you, please contact the Vet Seekers team (details below) to discuss your veterinary career aspirations further.
Please quote job reference: 34695
T: 0333 014 7374
Please note: All communications and applications are treated in the strictest confidence. When it comes to your privacy, as an ethical veterinary recruiter we do not send your details anywhere without your permission.
Vet Seekers was established in 2016 and is a multi-award-winning specialist veterinary recruitment agency (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023) and acts as an employment business for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry across the UK and overseas.
Vet Seekers is fully compliant with GDPR, is ICO registered and our team are REC accredited. As a business, we take sustainability, environmental impact and our carbon footprint very seriously and have committed to plant trees for every permanent and locum veterinary superstar we find work for, as well as every referral we receive.
Refer: If this position is not for you but you know someone who could be interested, pass this advert on to them or ask them to get in contact with us. As a thank you, we will plant 50 trees on your behalf.
Thanks from the Vet Seekers team.
Expected salary: £70000 per year
Location: Gwynedd – Holyhead, Anglesey
Job date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 06:48:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!