Job title: Personal Trainer
Company: David Lloyd Clubs
Job description: Would you like to join the largest Health and fitness operator in Europe where YOU choose your Personal Training price point, have a personal development plan and centralised marketing to help you grow your client base?
A career with David Lloyd Clubs as a Personal Trainer is hugely rewarding. We like to think we have the best environment, the best equipment and the best people. Alongside this we give you the tools and opportunity to grow and develop, advance, and progress through our internal training programmes.
So, what do you get from us?
As a member of our gym team, you will enjoy a great range of benefits you’ll be hard pressed to find anywhere else in the industry including:
- You choose your price point!
- 50% net revenue and £5 on top when you run your 16th session each week. (minimum £16.00 per session and £21 per session from your 16th, weekly)
- Flexible working hours – You choose when you are available for 121 training sessions. (minimum 25 hours a week)
- Full club membership for you and another family member / friend.
- Holiday pay
- 50% off food and drink
- Opportunity to train and develop in sports massage qualifications
- 3 Day PT Induction to support your success
- Access to 400+ on line CPD training courses
- Access to Biomechanics, Body Transformation, Strength and Conditioning, and Behaviour and mental wellbeing 1 day CPD courses
- Quality Castore Uniform provided
- Opportunity to teach Group Ex Classes
What do we need from you?
- Health & Fitness Coach – Level 2 REPs or CIMSPA recognised qualification.
- Personal Trainer – Level 3 REPs or CIMSPA recognised qualification
- Genuine passion for fitness.
- You will strive to always give great service and exceed expectations.
- Have strong engagement, good communication and active listening skills.
- Be a coach and motivator with the flexibility to recognise every client individuality.
- Possess Resilience, Dynamism and be results driven.
- Thorough organisational skills to ensure effective diary management and record keeping.
- Be a great team player and happy to share knowledge and best practice.
We believe any age is the right age, so whether you are looking to kick start your career with us for the first time or if you are now retired and looking to stay active to inspire others; we would love to hear from you.
You bring the passion. We bring the purpose. We’re more than a Club. We’re a community. Be a part of it.
Alternative Job Description
Alternative Language Job Description 2
Share this Job
Search for your perfect job
Why Work for us
Our people make us who we are. On a day to day basis you will find yourself working in a state-of-the-art environment surrounded by friendly and passionate colleagues. Your work will be challenging and fast-paced but it will also be enjoyable, as working for us is about having fun. Visit the page for more information.
Copyright © 2024 Powered by |
VAT No. 740 5477 34. Registered Company No. 1516226 David Lloyd Leisure Ltd, The Hangar, Mosquito Way, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9AX
Location: Sidcup, South East London
Job date: Sat, 03 Feb 2024 08:06:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!