Job title: PR Account Executive
Job description: PR Account Executive
Warwickshire (hybrid working)
£22,000 – £24,000
Pitch is proud to be exclusively supporting an ambitious, integrated agency based in Warwickshire to help in their search for a superstar PR Account Executive (or Senior Account Executive) to join their talented team!
This top independent creative agency is a real forward-thinking gem. They’re a team of over 50 people across the agency and have a client base brimming with high profile consumer and B2B brands. A highly creative and collaborative team, they work together to create and deliver marketing and PR campaigns that really set their clients apart from the competition.
They have a great culture, team ethic and some lovely benefits on offer, including 28 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off, annual personal training budget, hybrid working (3 days onsite), wellbeing initiatives and lots more!
As their new PR Account Executive you’ll be:
- Involved in PR campaign delivery for a range of outstanding consumer brands, from traditional PR and media relations to stunts and celebrity partnerships.
- Supporting clients across retail, leisure, training and property sectors working with a range of media contacts to secure regional and national coverage.
- Writing creative content for press releases, features and social channels.
This could be the perfect fit for you …
- If you are an experienced PR (agency or in house) with a creative approach.
- If you’re an exceptional writer and storyteller, able to get under the skin of a client and create written content that tells a compelling story.
- If you’re looking for a varied role that spans PR, social, events and influencer campaigns.
Want to hear more about how you could bag a role as their new PR Account Executive? Get in touch!
Expected salary: £24000 per year
Job date: Fri, 03 Nov 2023 23:35:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!