Job title: Product Optimisation and Data Principal
Job description: Product Optimisation and Data Principal
Circa £75,000 plus great benefits, including up to 10% employer pension contributions, private healthcare, and a company car or car allowance (Work Level 4)
Manchester city centre (hybrid working)
We’re open to applications from candidates who may require flexible working arrangements, such as condensed working hours at a maximum of 4 days part-time. There’ll be an opportunity to discuss your flexible working requirements during the interview process, and at offer stage.
We’re looking for an Optimisation and Data Principal to join us in Manchester on a 12-month fixed-term contract. We’ll look to you to lead our optimisation practice to develop optimisation capabilities and be responsible for the development and implementation of optimisation strategies that drive growth across our digital products and services.
Also, as part of our Design, Product, and Delivery Leadership team, you’ll play a key role in championing the value of optimisation across the wider business. In this role you’ll work in a hybrid way – splitting your time between home and the office (find out more about our hybrid working policy at ).
What you’ll do
- Be responsible for setting the vision and strategy for product data and the optimisation of Co-op digital products and services to drive product-led growth
- Work with our product teams to lead plans to develop and deliver product-led growth strategies that create opportunities for user acquisition, expansion, conversion, and retention via our digital products
- Lead product optimisation to develop testing strategies, using the insights from these tests to support decision making and influence future product roadmaps
- Lead our SEO colleagues and help to increase visibility of our products and services
- Work with our Product Managers to align priorities, implement changes, and measure the performance of optimisation activities
- Collaborate with teams to define performance metrics and evidence and report impact
- Define optimisation standards and processes (e.g. pipeline management and user-centred hypothesis development)
- Collaborate with our Design, Product, and Delivery Leadership team to continuously improve the ways our colleagues work together
- Lead the optimisation community at Co-op and encourage them to share their knowledge and expertise across the wider business
- Line-manage up to 4 of our Lead SEO/CRO Managers and support them in their development
This role would suit people who have
- Experience defining and delivering data-led product strategies
- Experience leading optimisation teams (including SEO/CRO) and developing digital products and services
- A good understanding of product-led growth methodologies.
- Strong commercial awareness and an understanding of the links between user experience and business value
- Senior line management experience, with the ability to lead teams of up to 4 or more people
- Good communication and relationship-building skills, with the ability to influence and challenge people inclusively
If you’ve got the skills and experience we’re looking for, we can offer you a competitive salary and great benefits package which includes 30% off Co-op branded products in our food stores (as well as other discounts on Co-op products and services). You’ll also get:
- Private healthcare
- A company car or car allowance
- An annual bonus (based on personal and business performance)
- 28 days holiday (rising to 32 with service) plus bank holidays
- A pension with up to 10% employer contributions
- Access to a subsidised onsite gym (at our Manchester HQ)
- Coaching and training to support your career development
- Wagestream – a money management app that gives you access to a percentage of your pay as you earn it
- YuLife – an app that rewards you for exercising with discounts and vouchers for your favourite brands
Building an inclusive work environment
At Co-op, we’re proud to do things a different way. As one of the world’s largest co-operatives, owned by millions of members, community is at the heart of what we do. Since our Co-op was founded in 1844, we’ve had a clear social purpose, and everything we do as a business helps to build a fairer world for our members, customers, colleagues, and communities.
We’re actively building diverse teams and we welcome applications from everyone. If you have a disability, we can make reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process according to your needs. We’re also part of the Disability Confident scheme, meaning we’ll always offer an interview to disabled candidates who apply through the scheme if they meet the minimum criteria for a job.
We’ll ask whether you’d like to be considered under the Disability Confident scheme when you apply.
If we invite you to take part in the recruitment process for any of our jobs, we’ll ask you if you need any reasonable adjustments to enable you to participate.
You can find out more about our recruitment process at jobs.coop.co.uk/apply-process.
You can find out more about the Disability Confident scheme and all our commitments to diversity and inclusion at colleagues.coop.co.uk/diversity-inclusion-and-wellbeing.
Job date: Fri, 02 Feb 2024 02:39:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!