Job title: Project Architect with Revit – London
Company: 9B Careers
Job description: Our client is an AJ100 studio with a smaller London office, currently looking for an enthusiastic and talented Project Architect with strong design and technical experience to join their team, and lead on the delivery of significant residential, education and workplace projects.
- Design work. Ability to produce excellent design work to a brief.
- Excellent design skills to communicate proposals – both written and verbal.
- Exhibit excellent graphic design ability.
- Communication skills with the team, client, and project stakeholders.
- Promote the practice goals and ensure efficiency and effectiveness of their team.
- Organise project reviews, for design quality control
- Contribute to management and development of architectural staff
- Actively practice self-development.
- Project leadership. Lead a project team in all aspects of design stages.
- Plan and organize workload and deadlines of the Architectural Team
- Exhibit technical expertise across all aspects of a project.
- Understanding of the design and construction process.
- Demonstrate commercial awareness.
- Administer project related information in line with the standards and procedures of the Practice.
- Agility in decision making and an awareness of competing project demands.
- Ability to manage others
- Ability to lead teams, and meet agreed project objectives
Skills And Experience Required
- 3D modelling and visualisation skills.
- Competency in Revit.
- Understanding of BIM environment, and implications on project running.
- Technical skills to develop design proposals, detail and specify.
- Proven ability to deliver projects in alignment with project programme
Job date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 06:00:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!