Job title: Project Engineer Water/Wastewater Treatment (Hybrid)
Company: MS Consultants
Job description: Description :
Project Engineer Water/Wastewater Treatment (Hybrid)
ms consultants, inc.
Columbus, Akron, Cleveland, Youngstown, Ohio
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative Project Engineer to support the Water Business Unit in providing clean water to communities through innovative solutions. We are looking to fill this position in one of our Ohio offices (Columbus, Akron, Cleveland or Youngstown) where you will work with many different ms team members within the company. You will complete design work on water and wastewater treatment plants.
By joining ms, you will be part of a team that has provided complete drinking water, wastewater, and water resource engineering services to improve water quality in communities across the nation for more than four decades. Help us help improve our communities, one drop at a time!
What You’ll Do:
- Collect and review data, perform calculations, prepare contract documents as necessary to assist with the design,
- Assist project team staff on preliminary and final design documents using AutoCAD Civil 3D and Revit.
- Assist with preparation of preliminary engineering design reports or studies
- Working on design projects involving treatment process and hydraulic analysis, equipment selection and layout for either water or wastewater treatment facilities.
- Ensuring compliance with environmental regulations.
What You’ll Bring:
Education and Experience
- Water/wastewater treatment experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or other relevant field.
- Professional Engineering (PE) License preferred or obtain within 12 months of hire.
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D and Revit is preferred, but not required.
- Experience with processing modeling software is preferred, but not required.
- Familiarity with federal and state environmental rules and regulations.
- Able to work both individually and in a collaborative, matrixed team environment.
- Have exceptional critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Why Choose ms consultants?
We are proud to be an award-winning engineering, architecture, planning and environmental consulting firm, annually ranking within ENR’s Top 500 Design Firms. We partner with a variety of public and private clients and take pride in the many relationships we have formed by providing quality design solutions since 1963. We are dedicated to helping these clients achieve their goals through integrated, innovative solutions, and outstanding customer service.
As a member of the ms team, we consider your needs as a professional and as an individual outside of work. We offer a career path which provides opportunities for advancement at any level of your career and costs for licensure, certifications, and further education. To support yourself and your family, we offer a robust benefits package with options for health coverage, in addition to life insurance, disability, long-term care, and more. Our comprehensive 401(k) plan with company matching contributions sets you up for the future, from hire to retire. Wherever you are in your personal and professional journey, ms has you covered.
We know work-life balance is important and offer paid time off and flexible work schedules for when you need it, in addition to company paid holiday. Our focus on work-life balance also includes a hybrid work option, giving you the flexibility to work in the office and at home. We’re also able to offer full-time remote work for select position, depending on the role and work requirement.
By investing in our people, we create comprehensive solutions for communities and clients.
Our vision is to shape a better tomorrow.
We are accountable. We foster collaboration. We stand for inclusion. We are committed to excellence. We are passionate about our work
The ms Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
ms is a company that actively promotes anti-racist values and fosters an environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion. This means working together to speak out and take action against all forms of racism, bias, and discrimination, not only in our company but in our community and everyday lives. Read more about .
ms consultants, inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. ms fully supports and maintains compliance with all state, federal, and local regulations. ms does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, or genetic information.
Location: Columbus, OH
Job date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 01:28:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!