Job title: Project QA/QC Manager
Company: Kenton Black
Job description: Description
Project QA/QC Manager
Experienced Quality Manager urgently required for major new Data Centre construction project in NW London. Working for the general contractor, the ideal candidate will have an MEP background, preferably with a mechanical bias, and prior data centre project experience or similar (pharma, high-tech manufacturing, hospitals, etc.) and should have Internal Auditor qualifications relevant to ISO 9001 (and ideally 14001 & OHSAS18001).
The successful applicant will be responsible for –
– Ensuring that the total project processes and procedures are identified, documented where required and are implemented effectively. This position should also ensure that the management systems is continuously developed to meet changing business needs and where appropriate the specific requirements identified by external standards and customers. This is to be achieved through both individual actions and those of the Quality Team.
– Promoting the use of the management system and will be involved in training staff in the implementation of the system.
– Supporting the site delivery teams in gathering and organising quality data for the completed installations.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the following –
– Experience and understanding of quality issues within construction. Main focus to be quality but knowledge of environmental and health & safety issues would be beneficial.
– Have a good knowledge of construction processes and standards.
– Computer literate.
– Must be able to evaluate information to assess compliance with requirements and identify improvement opportunities. This should include the ability to analysis data to identify trends.
– Organisational skills and workload prioritising.
– Good interpersonal skills
– Ability to work independently and use initiative
– Ability to work as part of a team
– A commitment to identify, develop, direct and implement key objectives
– Able to deal with staff, clients and external customers
This is an urgent role.
Please send in an up to date CV to apply – firstname.lastname@example.org
Job date: Sat, 04 Nov 2023 07:17:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!